- Less is more!
- I will apply a liquid Band-Aid immediately following your procedure.
- After three days please wash this liquid Band-Aid with Cetaphil. Pat dry and apply ointment.
- When applying ointment, do not over apply. You will want a thin layer
- For the next seven days, you will try to keep your brow completely dry except for the tiniest bit of ointment applied once daily.
- Get the area wet in the shower, try to keep it as dry as possible
- Apply too much ointment
- Go swimming, use a hot tub, or going in a lake for the first 4 weeks
- Use any facial products containing acids, exfoliants, or scrubs for the first 4 weeks
- Pick, scratch, or rub the area
- Avoid sun exposure or tanning for the first 4 weeks